2011 GTA Roof Giveaway
Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. M&R ROOFING is not responsible for (1) lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, garbled, or incomplete entries; (2) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost/delayed data transmission; (4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; (5) inability to access any website or online service, or (6) any other error or malfunction. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of M&R ROOFING, which are final and binding in all respects. M&R ROOFING reserves the right to modify or terminate this giveaway at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith.
2. Eligibility: Giveaway entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, be permanent legal residents of the Greater Toronto Area and own the property listed on the contract. Owners, officers and employees of Sponsor, or any M&R ROOFING affiliated company, or of any of their respective co-branded partners, independent contractors, consultants, advertisers, marketers, promoters and any of said parties' immediate family members (including those living in the same household) are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
3. Prize: The Prize Winner will receive one of (1) FREE roofing services as stipulated in contract, (2) a REFUND for roofing services purchased or CREDIT for roofing services completed but not purchased, up to the maximum retail value of the Prize of $10,000 CDN, including HST. "Purchased" roofing services are those completed by M&R Roofing and paid for by client. If a Prize Winner's contract costs exceed $10,000 CDN, those costs shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Prize Winner. M&R ROOFING shall be the sole determiner of the value of the roofing services in contract. The Prize is not transferable by Prize Winner and roofing services must be completed at the address listed on the winning contract. No substitution in prize or cash will be allowed unless agreed to by M&R ROOFING.
If the Prize Winner selected is an entrant who has not had roofing services as stipulated in contract completed and not made payment for, then the Prize Winner must arrange for performance of the roofing services no later than one (1) month following the receipt of the prize acceptance form by M&R ROOFING and performance of the roofing services must occur and be completed within (2) months of confirmed notification.
If the Prize Winner selected is an entrant who purchased roofing services from or had roofing services completed by M&R ROOFING within the giveaway entry period between 9:00 am EST on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 and ends on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm EST., the Prize Winner will be refunded or credited all amounts paid or owing to M&R ROOFING. However, in no event shall the combined refund or credit exceed the $10,000 not including HST, maximum retail value of the Prize. If a Prize Winner, after receiving a refund or credit as contemplated herein, still owes M&R ROOFING a balance for the eligible contract, the said balance shall remain due and owing to M&R ROOFING. The refund or credit will be applied within one (1) month following the receipt of the prize acceptance form by M&R ROOFING.
The Prize consists solely of those items specifically described herein and may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. Upon completion of the roofing services, refund of purchase or credit of completed roofing services M&R ROOFING will be deemed to have awarded the prize.
4. Prize Winner's Requirements: The Prize Winner agrees to allow M&R ROOFING or its affiliates to photograph and video record the Prize Winner's property both before and after awarding of the Prize and to participate with M&R ROOFING in the production of a written and video recorded testimonial satisfactory to M&R ROOFING at its sole discretion. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify the Prize Winner's agreement and consent for M&R ROOFING to use his/her name and likeness, address (city only), prize information, written and video recorded testimonial, and property photographs and video recordings for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised without additional compensation. Acceptance of a prize shall constitute Prize Winner's acceptance of M&R ROOFING standard installation guidelines.
5. Draw: M&R ROOFING will select one (1) entry from all eligible entries in a random drawing on September 1st 2011, in Toronto, Ontario to determine the Prize Winner. Entrants need not be present to win. M&R ROOFING will notify Prize Winner by e-mail, telephone or letter. Prize Winner's name, address (city only) and photo or video recording will also be posted on M&R ROOFING's media outlets at its sole discretion. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by M&R ROOFING by e-mail, telephone or letter. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected. If a Prize Winner cannot be notified for any reason beyond the control of M&R ROOFING, his or her prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Prize Winner. All prizes will be awarded.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility and Release: Each potential Prize Winner may be asked to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Proof of Ownership, Release of Liability, and/or Prize Acceptance Form, as required within the sole discretion of M&R ROOFING, which must be completed and returned within 15 days from the date of attempted notification or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner selected. Prize Winner must comply with all the requirements of these Official Rules, the instructions in the prize notification correspondence, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected.
7. Rules: To view these Official Rules, go to www.mandrroofing.ca
9. Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by:
300 New Toronto St., Unit 3,
10. Winners: To receive a Winners List, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
300 New Toronto St., Unit #3